Saturday 16 July 2011

Buy Dr Martens Aztec Crazy Horse

I am telling you, buy them now! I am a Dr Martens freak and come Monday will have owned 3 pairs in my lifetime. I bought them all from Cloggs, this shop is very cheap and have always made me very happy with their fast delivery and cheap prices!

My latest pair are Dr Martens 1460z Aztec Crazy Horse, here is a picture of them :-)


As you can see, they look awesome, I just can't wait to break them in like my last pair, soooo comfortable. Anyway, go buy yourself a pair and enjoy your boots as much as me. Peace out :-) xxx

1 comment:

  1. thanks for the review, i had actually just found those boots on cloggs.co.uk when i came across your blog looking for reviews. keep on posting, your blog is very helpful and well written.

    ReplyDelete